- set the agenda for Board meetings,
- make operational and management recommendations to the Board,
- provide general supervision of Society affairs between Board meetings, and
- serve as the Personnel Committee.
VRPS Members can view previous VRPS Board meeting minutes and packets on the VRPS website after logging-in.
Your VRPS Executive Committee held their first meeting of the year on St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2016. Without pre-planning, the entire crew showed up in green!
The 2016 Executive Committee members, from left-to-right in the photo, are:
- Treasurer Kirk Kincannon, CPRP (Fairfax County Park Authority)
- Guest and 2015 VRPS President Marcy Durrer, CPRP (Hanover County)
- President, Margaret Thorne (City of Portsmouth)
- Lay Member Rita Miller (Virginia Department of Health, Richmond)
- Executive Director Jim Stutts, CPRP, CAE (VRPS Central Office)
- Vice President, LaTanya Turner, CPRP (Isle of Wight County)
|Wherever you go and whatever you do,|
May the luck of the Irish be there with you!